When was the last time you baked a pie from scratch?


I'm asking you this question because I'm guessing that you're like many
other people who've told me that today they'd never have time to bake a pie
from scratch. They might have once, but they don't have the time any more.
In the last few years I've asked this question to dozens and dozens of
audiences when giving talks.

Almost always, I get the same answer: that
people who once had had the time to do a lot of cooking now seldom do. The
want to eat well, they enjoy cooking, but they just can't find the time.
If you were to ask me that question, I'd have to answer that I haven't
found time to bake a pie from scratch in years either. Frank keeps me so
busy that sometimes I think that I'm married to a whirlwind. People joke
that he's the only man you'll ever meet who can enter a revolving door in
the compartment behind you and come out ahead of you. They also joke that
he doesn't get ulcers-but he's a carrier.

Knowing quick recipes has become more important to me than ever, and this
section contains a selection of the best. The heating and cooking time may
take an hour or so, but your part in the kitchen should be no more than
fifteen minutes. In this section, you'll find uncomplicated recipes with
few steps, and none of the recipes have more than five ingredients in
addition to chicken, salt, pepper and water.

If like me, you also are looking for ways to prepare meals that taste good,
look good, give you more satisfaction than microwaving a store bought
frozen dinner, but don't require a long time in the kitchen, this section
is for you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Follow a Gout Diet - Foods to Eat to Stop the Pain of Gout

What's the best way to carve a chicken?

Why are some chickens yellow skinned and some white?