Authentic Mexican Cuisine at Casa Tina in Dunedin, Florida




Being from San Diego, I just love Mexican food, but it is very difficult to find authentic Mexican cuisine in Tampa Bay area. Well, my friend and I were looking for somewhere to eat one night after striking out on go-cart track. We were dating all the time even while looking around for somewhere to eat I did something incredibly annoying. I am running April Fools joke on her and although he was not too bad for a joke, I realized soon after that, well, it's not April So I bombed pretty hard, and ever since I heard about it from her for what seems a million times now. But, I have an excuse. I was so mesmerized by her and so attracted to her that I simply could not operate normally. I try very hard too, and today I still find myself radiš stupid little things that make no sense at all only because it is, type in some way, we eject of whack because what I feel for her. I have no real explanation for it.


Fortunately that night though, I came across Casa Tina in Dunedin, Fl. and although the night I was still getting handed it to me for my April Fool's joke, Casa Tina is provided to the end (well, ending the night), which has helped me to him night and her once and I will never forget .


Casa Tina goes a little beyond gourmet. Their dishes are authentic, nutritious and freshly prepared. They do not use grease, use a minimal amount of salt and oil, and each dish is prepared in its own pan.


On this visit Casa Tina's house I had my favorite are the enchiladas en salsa Rojas - three corn tortillas filled with beef, vegetables or cheese and topped with a spicy red sauce, onions and sour cream, and it was just incredible . Sure you can get enchiladas at every Mexican restaurant, but for some reason, Casa Tina's enchilada was just hit!


restaurant has become popular with vegetarians, as well as to use fresh ingredients and a menu that has a lot of starters' that does not include meat, or can be prepared without it. Everything can be done to cook vegetarian style, because they do not meat and dairy products last.


Even in the areas of Casa Tina are uniquely and tastefully prepared in creative ways, such as their cactus salad, which was announced a Mexican plant fresh cilantro, tomato, onion, lime and white cheese and their homemade tortilla soup, which is the server with or without chicken. All tables also get free tortilla chips and homemade salsa and let me tell you the salsa is to die for.


In addition to food, my friend and I enjoyed a nice, small, inviting and a little romantic experience at Casa Tina's. The interior is colorful, has a few strands of lights strung up inside and gives you just a very pleasant feeling.


If you're ever in that is off the Intracoastal Waterway between Clearwater, and you have lunch or dinner at Casa Tina's. Everything is very affordable and gourmet. I have returned to their many times and never alone, my friend and my friend have ever been disappointed. You will not be disappointed!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Follow a Gout Diet - Foods to Eat to Stop the Pain of Gout

What's the best way to carve a chicken?

Why are some chickens yellow skinned and some white?